Large Buoy Chain and Bridle Price List
Coast Guard large buoy chain and bridles are fabricated by:
Lister Chain and Forge
Contract maintained by: U.S. Coast Guard Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center (SILC)
3810 Loomis Trail Road
Blaine, WA 98231
Contract Number: HSCG84-17-D-PML018
Commands making orders with unit or district funds shall:
- Complete a PR in FPD.
- There should be a separate line item for each Contract Line Item Number (CLIN).
- In column 9A (Item No.), use the actual CLIN, not 1., 2., 3., etc.
- In FPD, ensure:
- The PR’s number is to contracting site “84” (example: 21-18-840ECB005).
- The PR is routed to SHOP ID# "7513C".
- The CIMS Bound block is checked in block 3.
- The Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) is printed on the face of the PR
- There are three different signatures on the PR
- Send a notification e-mail to the Project Officer CWO Brad Long containing the PR number and attached order spreadsheet.
Current prices can be found at the CG Portal:
ATON Price List
Any questions, please contact CWO Brad Long (202) 372-1696.