About the Course
The White Hill Workshop is conducted by Alan L. Freed Associates in Washington, D.C. It provides managers with an understanding of current presidential policies and programs. This opportunity is available to GS13-15 and O5-6.
The training requires participants to be away from their position for 3 days.
- Gain insights into major issues and policies facing America today.
- Understand current policy debates that are of specific interest to senior federal managers.
Class Convening Dates
This class is not being offered in FY23.
- Coordinate with your Training Officer or ESO to submit an Electronic Training Request (ETR) using Direct Access. Course code: 500920
- Write a statement that describes: (a) your current leadership responsibilities, and (b) your current/and or anticipated responsibilities involving governmental interactions.
- Email the statement as an attachment to HQS-SMB-CG-128TrainingCourses@uscg.mil.
- Include the course title and convening date within the subject line of the email.
- Include your supervisor in the cc: line of the email.
NOTE: DO NOT submit application directly to Graduate School, USA.
Costs are paid by Coast Guard Headquarters (AFC 56 "C" school account).
Selected individuals will be notified via email from the Program Manager
Kin Szeto, phone 202-475-5515, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information (including conveying dates, prerequisites, location, etc.) please visit the TQC website.
For course information conflicts between DCMS-DPR-5 website and TQC website, DCMS-DPR-5 takes precedence.