- Are a valuable performance enhancement and career
- Are a personally tailored action plan that the
supervisor and individual use to identify short and
long-term personal and career goals
- Outline the training and developmental experiences to
achieve those goals, for the benefit of the individual, unit
and Coast Guard
IDP Commandant Instruction
Coast Guard Business Intelligence (CGBI) Reports
Unit IDP Report: To find out how your unit is doing, follow
CGBI (Coast Guard workstation only).
- In the "CGBI Cubes and Reports" box, type "IDP" in the
search box and click "Go."
- Find your district or appropriate organizational level
and click on the red and blue icon to the left of it.
- A report in .pdf format will open. The report includes
detailed information on all individuals required to have an
IDP, completion rates for individuals and units, a
green/yellow/red indicator, etc.