Reserve Banner Home

Requesting Assignment

  • Members should request assignment via the “PCS e-Resume” module in Direct Access. This is the primary method for members to communicate their assignment preferences. The Direct Access Self Service e-Resume guide can be found here.

                         Direct Access Self-service login | Direct Access Guides and Tutorials
  • Members with no access to Direct Access should complete form CG-2002 and email to your Assignment Officer or RPM-2. IRR members do not need a command endorsement when requesting assignment and are not required to fill out sections 11 and 12.
  • Find your unit's contact information from the Standard Distribution List (SDL). (CG Intranet only)
  • See Assignment Year kickoff messages for timelines.