U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides

self-service user guides

2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Direct Access (DA) Maintenance Outage

DA will not be available from 2100 hrs. (Central Time) on Thursday, December 2, 2021 until 0100 hrs. (Central Time), Friday, December 3, 2021. An outage will occur in order to perform server maintenance.

PPC Page Menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2000
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the 
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)


(785) 339-3780


Customer CarePPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil

Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil


Direct Access https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
Log on to ETS/ETS Logo https://e2.gov.cwtsatotravel.com/

Feedback button
Report broken links 
or other website
issues here

Portal Login

customer care

Blended Retirement System Information

DMDC Logo/MilConnect LnkmilConnect

MyCG Logo

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

Process for Adding a Separation/Retirement TONO/LOA to DA Orders


Here is the process for obtaining travel order numbers and accounting data for separations:


  1. Ensure member has firm plans to relocate upon separation. They should not request a TONO "just in case" as there is a process in place to request a TONO at a later time. See para 6 below for details.
  2. E-mail tonomanagement@uscg.mil with the following information (multiple requests in one e-mail are encouraged):
    1. Rank and Name
    2. EMPLID
    3. Orders Trans ID
    4. Type of orders (Separation or Retirement)
    5. From City, State to City, State (e.g. Arlington, VA to Elko, NV)
  3. Allow up to 3 business days for DCMS-831 to add the TONO. Once added, it will appear on the orders in DA.
  4. If TONO must be added ASAP (same day separation), contact PSC-BOPS-C at ARL-DG-M-CGPSC-BOPS-C@uscg.mil.
  5. SPOs are still required to use the "SRT" order note on Separation and Retirement orders.
  6. The process to request a TONO if the member decides to relocate at a later date will remain the same:
    1. Member must ensure the request for a new TONO and relocation dates are within the original entitlement timeline. Requests for an extension must be submitted to CG-1332.
    2. Member must request a new TONO from CGPSC-BOPS-C by emailing ARL-DG-M-CGPSC-BOPS-C@uscg.mil. CGPSC-BOPS-C will send the member an amendment to their orders containing the new TONO and LOA. This does not constitute a change to their entitlement timeline.