U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
Web-TPAX https://webtpax.osc.uscg.mil/ (copy and paste into address bar, must be on a CG Workstation. Web-Tpax cannot be accessed via the internet)
By ALCGFINANCE 048/18
All Coast Guard Finance Message 055/19
R 121630Z DEC 19
FM COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC //CG-83/CG-1111//
SUBJ: CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2020 FOOD SERVICE MEAL RATES
A. COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC 291933Z APR 15/ ALCOAST 172/15
B. Coast Guard Food Service Manual, COMDTINST M4061.5 (series)
C. 37 U.S.C. 1011(d), Mess Operation: Reimbursement of Expenses
D. DOD Financial Management Regulation, Volume 12, DOD 7000.14 (series)
E. Coast Guard Pay Manual, COMDTINST M7220.29 (series)
1. IAW REFS (A-E), this message establishes Food Service Meal Rates for CY20.
2. Effective 01 Jan 2020, units shall continue to use the established meal
rates and patron categories from REF (A), as follows:
Meal CG Standard Meal Rate CG Full Meal Rate
Breakfast 2.55 4.10
Lunch 4.65 7.70
Dinner 4.65 7.70
Midnight rations/snacks 2.55 4.10
3. Commanding Officers/Officers-in-Charge shall ensure all Food Service
Officers and Food Service Contracting Officer Representatives receive a
copy of this message.
4. POCs are COMDT (CG-1111), Mr. Chad Adams (202) 475-5149,
Chad.A.Adams@uscg.mil or COMDT (CG-832), Mr. Monty Holcombe at
(202) 372-3593, Monty.D.Holcombe@uscg.mil. Questions may also be directed
5. S.J. Dietrich, Deputy, Office of Resource Management sends.
6. Internet release authorized.