U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
Please use this template - PPC TICKET FOR LEAVE ACTION (1.34 KB) - (Note: CGPortal link. File will open a new e-mail message) when contacting PPC to process a member's lump sum leave (LSL) or adjust a member's leave balance (use the other leave template if the leave type is maternity, parental or adoption).
This template requires the following information:
1. Member's Name:
2. Member's EMPLID:
3. Member's Unit:
4. Responsible SPO:
5. Name and EMPLID of the SPO Auditor:
6. Action Requested: Process Lump Sum Leave (LSL) sell ##.# days.
7. Action Requested: Process Leave balance adjustment to add -OR- deduct [CHOOSE ONE] ##.# days.
8. Affected date range: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY.
9. Number of Leave days earned (during the affected date range): ##.# days.
10. Number of Leave days used (during the affected date range): ##.# days.
11. Number of Leave days sold (during the affected date range): ##.# days.
12. List of dates for any Leave days canceled / denied:
13. Verify Leave Accumulator in Global Pay: LEAVE ENT_BAL adjustment before changes XX on Calendar Group IDCXXXXX
14. Verify Leave Accumulator in Global Pay: LEAVE ENT_BAL adjustment after changes XX on Calendar Group IDCXXXXX (updates overnight)
15. Attached Career Intentions Worksheet (CG-2045) - MUST have MBR & CMD valid signatures on or before the effective date of the transaction (i.e. separation, RELAD, EXT, REN, etc.).
16. Attached Leave audit document.
17. Details: (Example: On MM/DD/YYYY, SPO approved...Short-Term RSV Orders ending MM/DD/YYYY, Contract ####, Separation effective MM/DD/YYYY, etc. Please see attached Career Intentions Worksheet [must have MBR & CMD valid signatures on or before the effective date of the transaction].)