U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
R 28 FEB 2018
SUBJ: UPDATE TO PSCINST 1300
A. Screening for Overseas Duty, PSCINST 1300
B. ALCGPSC 002/18
1. Based on continuous review of reference (A), changes to clarify and further streamline the overseas screening process were needed. These changes include: designating SMTC, TRACENs, and CG Academy as entry approval points for single members; additional definition; removal of the CG-3307 requirement; clarification of performance and weight requirements; and add a country to an Entry Approval Point.
2. The following pen-and-ink changes to reference (A) are effective immediately:
3. These changes will be reflected in future versions of the CG-1300 (series) forms.
4. Standardized order notes, which are available on the Overseas Screening Portal, are updated regularly to ensure current JTR compliance. All SPOs shall utilize these notes.
5. Additional information is available on the Overseas Screening Portal site to include webinars and interview questions: https://cg.portal.uscg.mil/units/psc/psc-bops/SitePages/overseas_sceening.aspx.
6. My point of contact is CG Personnel Service Center, Business Operations Capabilities Branch (CG PSC-BOPS-C) at HQS-SG-CGPSC-BOPS-C@uscg.mil.
7. Released by: RDML M. T. Bell, Jr., Commander, CG Personnel Service Center. The Service Center for our Most Important Resources – Our People.
8. Internet release authorized.