U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
Due to inclement weather in Topeka the Call Center is closed for the remainder of 15 February 2019.
In observance of the Washington’s Birthday Holiday the Pay & Personnel Center (PPC) will be closed on Monday, February 18, 2019.
Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
As always, we will receive your requests via the trouble ticket template at https://cg.portal.uscg.mil/units/ppc/SitePages/Contact%20Us.aspx/ (CGOne CaC Access only) or via email to PPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil.
Use this template PPC TICKET FOR MATERNITY, PARENTAL OR ADOPTION LEAVE (CGPortal link, file will open a new e-mail message) when contacting PPC for changes to maternity, parental or adoption leave. Dependent Data must be entered in Direct Access prior to sending this request!
E-MAIL TEMPLATE MATERNITY, PARENTAL AND ADOPTION LEAVE TEMPLATE TICKET: (Effective date MM/DD/YYYY)
1. Member's Name:
2. Member's EMPLID:
3. Member's Unit:
4. Responsible SPO:
5. Name and EMPLID of the SPO Auditor:
6. Action Requested: Process (CHOOSE CAREGIVER LEAVE) FOR ADJUSTMENT ##. # Days.
7. Birth of Dependent submitted DOB MM/DD/YYYY, (Dependent Data must be entered in Direct Access prior to sending this request!).
8. Action Requested: Process Leave balance adjustment to add -OR- deduct [CHOOSE ONE] ##. # Days.
9. Original Date Range of (CHOOSE CAREGIVER LEAVE) date range: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY.
- Approved on MM/DD/YYYY, by SPO Auditor.
10. New Date Range of (CHOOSE CAREGIVER LEAVE) date range: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY.
11. Original Date Range of LEAVE before correction: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY.
12. New Date Range of LEAVE after correction: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY.
13. Verify Leave Accumulator in Global Pay: LEAVE ENT_BAL adjustment before changes XX on Calendar Group IDCXXXXX
14. Verify Leave Accumulator in Global Pay: LEAVE ENT_BAL adjustment after changes XX on Calendar Group IDCXXXXX (updates overnight)
15. Details / concise narrative: (Example: On MM/DD/YYYY, SPO approved...changes for PATERNITY LEAVE, effective MM/DD/YYYY, etc. Please see attached leave audit. Please adjustment leave balance XX days.