U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Direct Access Self-Service Password Reset Offline
PPC is aware of the Direct Access "Forgot Password" issue resulting in customers not receiving an email with the link to reset their password. Direct Access programmers are currently working to resolve this, but there is no estimated time to resolution. Because of this issue, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of password reset requests. Please be advised it could take up to 3 business days for PPC to reset your password.
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
Web-TPAX https://webtpax.osc.uscg.mil/ (copy and paste into address bar, must be on a CG Workstation. Web-Tpax cannot be accessed via the internet)
31 JUL 19
SUBJ: 2019 ANNUAL REVIEW OF CRITICAL HOUSING AREAS (CHA) UPDATE TWO
A. Critical Housing Areas, COMDTINST 11101.15
B. ALCGPSC 017/19
C. Joint Travel Regulations
1. In accordance with Ref A, Ref B is hereby updated effective 25 July 2019 to add Saugerties, NY (County Cost Group 780), as a designated CHA.
2. IAW the CHA BAH protection policy in Chapter Three of Ref A, members with dependents issued PCS orders to a CHA-designated unit, or a unit located in a CHA-designated Military Housing Area, and who have no intention of relocating their dependents to that unit, may submit a Housing Allowance Protection Worksheet (CG-2025A) to CG PSC-PSD-fs requesting housing allowances based on a location other than their new Permanent Duty Station (PDS). Members authorized a housing allowance based on the payment of child support are not eligible to submit a CG-2025A under the CHA policy.
3. IAW paragraphs 051301 and 051306 of Ref C, travel and shipment of Household Goods (HHG) costs exceeding the maximum allowed for travel of dependents and shipment of HHG from the last PDS to the new PDS will be at the member's expense. IAW paragraph 050408 of Ref C, dependent travel and HHG transportation costs associated with future PCS orders will be based upon the member's PDS, vice the authorized CHA Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) location of dependents.
4. Once members complete the CG-2025A, the member's command sends it via e-mail to CG PSC-PSD-fs. If the member's CG-2025A can be approved, CG PSC-PSD-fs issues an approval e-mail to the member and copies the applicable SPO for Direct Access processing on the applicable effective date.
5. PSC-PSD-FS POCs: YNCS Jessica Colombo (202) 795-6638 and Mr. Wayne Canfield (510) 437-5796.
6. Released by: CAPT G. T. Prestidge, Commander, Personnel Service Center. The Service Center for Our Most Important Resource - Our People.
7. Internet release is authorized.