Direct-Access PCS, TDY, & Reserve Orders Outage.
1. DA Orders Accounting Data Conversion to FSMS Standard (ALCGPSC 06/22): Direct Access orders are set to "read-only" for all users. Access to Reserve Orders (FSMS) will be available from 0900 to 1900 on Friday, January 21. Please note there will be a new DA menu item on the Reserve Administration pagelet to access these orders. The link title is: FSMS Reserve Orders. Access to other types of DA generated orders (PCS, Retirement, Separations, etc.) will not be restored until sometime during the week of January 23-29. This lockdown is necessary to support the deployment of FSMS. During this period of read-only availability, all FY22 orders will be converted to utilize FSMS accounting data. This applies to all Direct Access orders types: ETQC, PCS, separations, and reserve orders. Units may issue orders via memorandum to authorize travel in urgent and emergency situations.
E-Gov Travel System (ETS) Status (updated 1000 hrs. Jan 07)
1. Maintenance Completed: Data migration is complete and the system ready for use.
2. Vouchering: The ability to enter travel vouchers in ETS is now available.
3. Vouchering prior FY travel: As part of the cutover to FSMS, the Coast Guard migrated open travel obligations. Authorizations will appear in ETS for the member to voucher. Members will select the open authorization within ETS and create a voucher. Members will not need to select accounting information for the Project, Organization, Expenditure and Task (POET) because prior year TONOs were migrated to reimburse against the prior year expenditures. The vouchers should only require approval from an ETS approving official.
4. Current FY Travel: Please be aware that Training, PCS, and Reserve Orders from Direct-Access (DA) will not be available in ETS pending completion of the accounting data conversion during the DA outage described above.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): A list of "Post Go-Live" questions and answers is now available.