Jan. 19, 2022 —
11 JAN 2022
SUBJ: ADVANCE PREPARATIONS FOR UPCOMING READ-ONLY ACCESS TO ORDERS FUNCTIONALITY
IN DIRECT ACCESS
1. This message announces a scheduled period of read-only availability for all
types of orders in Direct Access, which is necessary to support the deployment
of FSMS. During this period of read-only availability, all FY22 orders will be
converted to utilize FSMS accounting data.
2. At 2000 EST, Wednesday, 12 January 2022, availability to Direct Access orders
will be read-only for all users. The scheduled reactivation of access to EQTC
orders in Direct Access is 0001 EST,
Wednesday, 19 Thursday, 20 Friday, 21 January 2022, and is based
on the successful conversion of all FY22 orders. Access to other types of DA generated orders (PCS,
Retirement, Separations, etc.) will not be restored until sometime during the week of January 23-29.
3. This read-only availability for Direct Access orders potentially impacts all
active duty, reserve, and civilian personnel. During this timeframe, no one
will have the ability to enter new orders, start orders, amend/change status of
orders, or finish orders. This applies to all Direct Access orders types: ETQC,
PCS, separations, and reserve orders. Units may issue orders via memorandum to
authorize travel in urgent and emergency situations.
4. POC: CDR Corrina Ott, PSC Business Operations Capabilities (PSC-BOPS-C),
(202) 795-6493, Corrina.Ott@uscg.mil.
5. Released by: RDML S. N. Gilreath, Commander, CG Personnel Service
Center. The Service Center for our Most Important Resources Our People.
6. Internet release authorized.