Nov. 21, 2022 —
R 181907Z NOV 22
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: MAY 2022 SWE EARLY ADVANCEMENT AUTHORIZATION
A. Enlistments, Evaluations, and Advancements, COMDTINST M1000.2 (series)
1. This ALCGENL announces early advancement authorization off the May 2022 SWE Eligibility List for CS2, DC2, EM2, ET2, and IT2.
2. In accordance with REF (A), CG PSC-EPM is authorized, under special authority granted by CG-1, to advance personnel early using the May 2022 SWE Eligibility List once a rate indicated above is exhausted.
3. Personnel appearing on the May 2022 SWE Eligibility List who would normally meet the time in grade and sea duty requirements by 01 January 2023 will be granted a waiver from those requirements for the purpose of advancing early.
4. Questions regarding early advancement authorization should be directed to CWO Jeremy Hann (CG-1334) at (202) 475-5399, or YNCM Kellie Dean (CG PSC-EPM-1 Advancements) at (202) 795-6556.
5. CAPT J. A. Carter, Chief, Enlisted Personnel Management Division, CG Personnel Service Center, sends.
6. Internet release authorized.