U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)
Customer Care - PPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil
Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil
Report broken links
or other website
R 041836Z NOV 21
FM COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC
TO ALCOAST COMDT NOTICE
SUBJ: CHANGE TO THE CG SUPPLEMENT TO JTR - VEHICLE PROCESSING
CENTER (VPC) SELECTION
A. Joint Travel Regulations, Par 053001-B.3
B. Coast Guard Supplement to the JTR (CGS_JTR), Par 053001-A
C. COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC 280957 DEC 20/ALCOAST 465/20
1. REF (A) dictates the Service concerned designate the ports or
VPC to be used when using government funds to ship a Personally
Owned Vehicle (POV). REF (B) further designates the Ports of
Embarkation, Ports of Debarkation, and VPC to be the closest to
the old and new Permanent Duty Station (PDS).
2. REF (C) announced a temporary change to the CGS-JTR allowing
members more flexibility when choosing a VPC for the government
funded shipment of their POV. This change is set to expire
31 December 2021.
3. Effective immediately, REF (C) is cancelled.
4. Paragraph 053001-A of REF (B) is amended with the following
"Authorized loading and unloading points for a POV are
the port or Vehicle Processing Center (VPC) serving the origin
point (Port of Embarkation), the port or VPC serving the new PDS
(Port of Debarkation), and any port in between the old and new PDS".
This will be included as a permanent change during the next revision
of REF (B).
5. This message will be cancelled on 03 NOV 2022.
6. For general policy questions, members should contact their local
Personnel and Administration office. If the Personnel and
Administration office requires a policy determination, contact
COMDT (CG-1332) at: HQS-DG-1st-CG-1332-Travel@uscg.mil.
7. Released by RADM Eric C. Jones, Assistant Commandant for Human
8. Internet release is authorized.