Re-Enlistments & Extensions

Member Actions to Re-Enlist/Extend Enlistment

1. Schedule a pre-separation counseling with P&A six months prior to your end of enlistment.

2. Work with your YN to complete the necessary 3307s, EER summary, Direct Access, and Government Travel Charge Card verification.

3. Submit CG-2045 Career Intentions Worksheet via your chain of command and send to P&A after command approval.