The Office of Civilian Human Resources:
- Develops strategic plan/goals for civilian HR policy.
- Provides HR support and services to Coast Guard commands and employees.
- Evaluates efficiency and effectiveness of programs and systems and Coast Guard’s delivery of same.
- Designs, implements and communicates improvements based on the results.
- Communicates senior leadership’s philosophy of civilian HR issues to Coast Guard work force.
- Analyzes and effectively communicates workforce concerns/issues to senior leadership.