Authorized patrons may purchase uniforms inside any Coast Guard Exchange store or online at shopCGX.com.
To find your closest CG Exchange, visit shopCGX.com and enter your zip code into the "Store Locator" at the top of the screen.
Merchandise purchases can only be made by authorized Coast Guard, NOAA, and Public Health Service personnel. This includes:
- Active Duty Coast Guard
- Coast Guard Reserve
- Coast Guard RetiredCoast Guard Auxiliary
- Navy Chaplains and Public Health Service personnel assigned to the U.S. Coast Guard
- NOAA Officers
- Public Health Service Officers
- Merchant Marine Academy Graduates (Commissioned into the U.S. Coast Guard)
You must create or sign in to your account at shopCGX.com in order to see all available uniform items.
Before ordering any uniforms or uniform items, please review the USCG Uniform Regulations Manual. Sizing guides are available online at shopCGX.com.
Authorized purchasers may use shopcgx.com for approved unit orders. Please ensure that your order includes the following information:
- Unit name Unit
- OPFAC (cost center code)
- Ship-to address
- Point of contact email and telephone number