Aviation Logistics Center
We Keep 'Em Flying by Providing:
the Right Stuff,
at the Right Place,
at the Right Time,
at the Right Cost,
Welcome to ALC, the hub of Coast Guard aviation logistics support. We are fully committed to fulfilling our duty to our operational partners through continual improvement of our business system, promoting a safe and healthy workplace, preserving the environment through pollution prevention, and adhering to legal requirements.
Our Mission: We provide Aviation Logistics that enable Coast Guard mission execution, including: Depot Level Maintenance, Engineering, Supply, Procurement, and Information Services.
ALC Ethos: We are the United States Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center; a diverse team of professionals.
We are a process-driven organization inspired by the highest industry standards; determined to be the best aviation logistics center in the world.
We ensure stewardship excellence by investing in our people, improving our infrastructure, encouraging process and fiscal transparency with a commitment to the American people.
We optimize logistics and embrace new challenges through global partners, centralized inventory control, and an adaptive production model.
We are innovative and dedicated with a reputation for sustaining airworthiness and reliability by providing exceptional aircraft to our customers.
We embrace the Coast Guard's core values of Honor, Respect, and Devotion to duty as a part of the ALC culture.
We are ALC.
For media outreach or public affairs questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact the ALC Public Affairs Officer, LCDR Zephyr Mays at (252)384-7445.
Using This Website
We hope you will find our website to be both interesting and informative. Click the links on the left or below to explore the many things we have to offer.
- Welcome Aboard: Directions to the base, general information, organizational structure, ISO standards information, and our newsletter.
- Command Information: ALC history, employee information, product and division information, and staff bios.
- The Community: Useful area information, demographics, schools, and airports.
- Current Jobs: Links to Coast Guard-related employment search engines.
- Contracting: Contractor-specific information, including FAQs, open solicitations, and contracting contact information.
- Useful Links: Connect to other sites specific to the Coast Guard and the Elizabeth City area.