The Coast Guard Acquisition Directorate manages a multibillion-dollar recapitalization investment portfolio of acquisition programs across three major product lines: surface; aviation; and command, control, communications, computers, cyber and intelligence (C5I) systems.
These programs are supported by six procurement centers:
- Office of Contract Operations
- Aviation Logistics Center
- Office of C5I Contracting and Procurement
- Surface Forces Logistics Center
- Director of Operational Logistics – Office of Procurement and Contracting
- Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center – Construction
Acquiring new assets and upgrading legacy platforms, mission systems and facilities are fundamental aspects of recapitalization, which helps achieve sustainable readiness by replacing obsolete and costly-to-maintain assets. These investments deliver cutters, boats, aircraft and C4ISR systems that meet specified cost, schedule and performance requirements.
Get assistance, contact information, and resources for small businesses.
Interested in possible future Coast Guard contracting opportunities?
If you feel that your company has a product or service which may be of interest to the Coast Guard, you should do the following:
- Monitor System for Award Management, where the government publishes its notices of procurements. This site provides a wealth of information about current government requirements and offers specific guidance that will allow you to submit bids or proposals to the respective agency offices.
Before submitting an unsolicited proposal, you should:
- Carefully and objectively assess your product/service to ensure that it is, in fact, innovative and unique, and that it is not already commercially available to the government.
- Research Part 15.6 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) which provides specific criteria that must be met before an unsolicited proposal can be submitted.
Once you have reviewed these requirements and made the determination you have a valid unsolicited proposal, then you should submit your proposal to: CoastGuardUnsolicitedProposals@uscg.mil