Accordion Menu

New Employee Info- Front Gate Procedures

For a temporary pass you will need:

  • CAC Card


  • Government Sponsorship (Visitor Request submitted to PD 72 hours in advance)
  • Valid Driver's license
  • Current Vehicle Registration
  • Proof of Vehicle Insurance (Showing dates of coverage)

No more permanent passes.

Inclement Weather

Questions about reporting for duty during inclement weather conditions? For information about ALC work operations, call Elizabeth City Force Protection and Inclement Weather Line:  252-335-6188. Select option 2 for ALC.