Office of Work-Life (CG-111) : Scholarship Program
- Coast Guard Foundation Scholarships season will be open from 1 February - 15 March 2019. Click here to apply.
- Click here for additional resources.
- ONLY online application will be accepted. No mail, fax, or email applications will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have access to computers can access applications through libraries, public schools, local community colleges, and family/friends.
Purpose of Program
The Scholarship Program provides information and resources on
financial assistance to members of Team Coast Guard.
Who is Eligible for this Program?
The Scholarship Program is available to the following
members of Team Coast Guard:
NOTE: Eligibility for CGF Scholarships, a non-profit organization, differs from below.
- Active Duty, Reserve, Retirees and their dependents
- Civil Service employees
- Exchange System and MWR employees
Discussions of the Scholarship Program with Work-Life personnel are confidential.
Definitions relating to scholarships are provided within the reference sources and applications packages for each specific scholarship.
Services and Resources Available
The following services and resources are available within the Scholarship Program:
Related Program Information
These resources are provided to assist USCG employees with
finding information in regard to scholarships, grants and loans in support
of higher education.
BE AWARE OF SCHOLARSHIP SCAMS! It is important to check references and to
research programs found on the web. DO NOT send money to unidentified
sources. Information provided is not intended to endorse or
recommend organizations listed.
Point of Contact
Please contact your Family Resource Specialist (FRS) on your
Regional Work-Life Staff at
you need additional assistance, please contact Office of Work-Life HQ at