U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
New Direct Access & WebNow Links
Per ALCOAST 069/21, here are the new web addresses (URLs) for Direct Access and WebNow/Perceptive Content:
New Direct Access link: https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
New ImageNow/Perceptive Content link: https://imgprd01.direct-access.uscg.mil/webnow (Note: CG network access required.)
The user names and passwords you use to access these systems have not changed.
02 MAY 17
SUBJ: Civilian Exemption for Required use of the Travel Management Center (TMC) for Conference Lodging
A. 41 CFR, Federal Travel Regulations, Chapter 301-11.11 (Civilian Travel Reference)
B. ALCGPSC 120/16
1. Per recent changes to Ref A, Civilian employees are no longer required to use our TMC (ADTRAV) to make lodging reservations for conferences when the conference sponsor has negotiated and set aside rooms at one or more lodging facilities. This exemption already existed for military personnel per Ref B.
2. Details of the exemption are provided within this GSA Travel Policy FAQ posted at https://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/104206#5.
3. Approving Officials may cite the above exemption on travel orders for both military and civilian travelers attending conferences where the conference sponsor has negotiated with one or more lodging facilities to set aside a specific number of rooms for conference attendees.
4. Travelers should review the required use of TMC lodging Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the link below or contact their local ADMIN support for travel questions.
5. All other questions should be directed as follows:
a. Cardholders shall direct GTCC questions to their unit GTCC Travel Manager. Members can determine who their supporting Travel Managers are under the contacts page located at https://www/dcms.uscg.mil/GovTrvl/Traveler_Information/.
b. GTCC Travel Managers: direct questions to Ms. Carlene Curry at 703-258-5996 or Evelyn.C.Curry@uscg.mil or Mr. Matt Ruckert at 703-201-3080 or Matthew.T.Ruckert@uscg.mil.
6. Released: RDML M. T. Bell Jr., Commander, Personnel Service Center. The Service Center for Our Most Important Resource – Our People.
7. Internet release is authorized