U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides

self-service user guides

2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Direct Access Maintenance Scheduled

Direct Access (DA) will not be available from 9:00 PM (Central Time) on Thursday, April 8, 2021 until 1:00 AM (Central Time), Friday, April 9, 2021. The system will be offline for routine server maintenance.

Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu

Subscribe to our E-Mail News Updates

Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.

Click to subscribe

Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2200



Feedback button Portal Login

customer care  Visit MY CG
DMDC MIL CONNECT WEB SITE LOGO MilConnect P&D On Demand Training

New Direct Access & WebNow Links

Per ALCOAST 069/21, here are the new web addresses (URLs) for Direct Access and WebNow/Perceptive Content:

New Direct Access link: https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
New ImageNow/Perceptive Content link: https://imgprd01.direct-access.uscg.mil/webnow (Note: CG network access required.)

The user names and passwords you use to access these systems have not changed.

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

Where do I Send Claims for Damage/Lost/Stolen Household Goods?


Effective beginning 18 June, the Household Goods Military Damage Claims Office is assigned to the Legal Services Command located at 300 East Main Street,
Suite 400, Norfolk, VA 23510.

If you have any questions or would like more information on Household Goods Damage Claims, please email D05-SMG-HHG@uscg.mil or visit the Legal Claims Division’s website at {https://www.uscg.mil/resources/legal/LSC/LSC-Claims-Division].

Note: Continue to send claims for Personally Procured Moves (PPM/DITY Moves) to the Coast Guard Finance Center. See https://www.fincen.uscg.mil/dity.htm for more information on PPMs.