U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides

self-service user guides

2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Direct Access (DA) Maintenance Outage

DA will not be available from 2100 hrs. (Central Time) on Thursday, December 2, 2021 until 0100 hrs. (Central Time), Friday, December 3, 2021. An outage will occur in order to perform server maintenance.

PPC Page Menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2000
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the 
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)


(785) 339-3780


Customer CarePPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil

Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil


Direct Access https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
Log on to ETS/ETS Logo https://e2.gov.cwtsatotravel.com/

Feedback button
Report broken links 
or other website
issues here

Portal Login

customer care

Blended Retirement System Information

DMDC Logo/MilConnect LnkmilConnect

MyCG Logo

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

Authorized Housing Flexibility Options Increase for Service Members and their Families During PCS Moves


Eligible service members and their families now have increased housing flexibility options when they receive PCS orders within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, based on changes in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018.

Eligibility for housing flexibility options

Under this new legislation, service members who meet requirements are eligible for authorized housing flexibility options before and during a PCS move.

Service members who qualify include those with:

  • One or more dependents enrolled in the Exceptional Family Member Program, or EFMP;
  • A spouse who is currently employed or enrolled in a degree, certificate or license-granting program;
  • An immediate family member with a chronic or long-term illness who they are caring for; or
  • One or more children attending an elementary or secondary school.

New authorized housing flexibility options

Eligible service members may request flexible housing arrangements for their family starting 180 days before their PCS date, with the options ending 180 days after the PCS date:

  • Continuation of stay in government-owned or -leased family housing if they are living in such housing at the start of the covered PCS period, though approval of this request requires that remaining there would not impact the housing arrangements of other service members assigned to that duty station. Note that this option does not cover Public Private Venture housing, or PPV, otherwise known as privatized military housing.
  • Early housing options at a new duty station within the flexible housing period if housing is available, even if their service member has not yet arrived.
  • Occupancy of government-owned or -leased unaccompanied housing if a spouse or dependents relocate at a time that differs from the service member’s arrival to an assigned station. This housing flexibility will be offered on a “space-available” basis that does not displace unaccompanied service members with no dependents.
  • Equitable basic allowance for housing, or BAH, based on prescribed criteria.

The military service branch reserves the right to adjust the timing and general availability of these flexible moving options depending on mission needs.

Requesting authorized housing flexibility options

For additional information regarding these legislative changes, contact your installation’s military personnel office. 

Eligible members desiring housing or BAH flexibility consideration as authorized in ACN 109/18 must complete and submit the Family Stability Act BAH/Housing Worksheet (CG-7220H) to CG PSC-PSD-FS. The CG-7220H is located on the PPC forms and worksheets web site: https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/ppc/pd/forms/