U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides

self-service user guides

2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

PPC Page Menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu
Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2000
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the 
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)


(785) 339-3780


Customer CarePPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil

Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil


Direct Access https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
Log on to ETS/ETS Logo https://e2.gov.cwtsatotravel.com/

Feedback button
Report broken links 
or other website
issues here

Portal Login

customer care

Blended Retirement System Information

DMDC Logo/MilConnect LnkmilConnect

MyCG Logo

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

TRICARE Select Group A Retiree Enrollment Fee Payments Due Now


The Coast Guard is now able to accept TRICARE Select fees by allotment directly from military retired pay.  However, this allotment must be completed by contacting your TRICARE contractor.

TRICARE SELECT and TRICARE Overseas Program Select Retirees were required to set up payment of monthly premiums by December 31, 2020 in order to ensure coverage on January 1, 2021.  If payment was not arranged, retirees risked disenrollment from TRICARE.  If disenrolled, retirees have 180 days from termination date to request reinstatement and are responsible for payment of enrollment fees dating back to January 1, 2021.  Without coverage, retirees can only receive space available care from a military hospital or clinic and they are responsible for health care costs received at civilian health care facilities.

In the past, because the Direct Access Pay System was not able to pay monthly TRICARE premium fees directly from retired pay, Coast Guard, Public Health Service, and NOAA retirees were required to set up payment by electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a U.S. bank account, credit card, or debit card for the month of January.  [Those retirees who attempted to set up allotments directly from retired pay should have been contacted by their TRICARE contractor to provide payment by EFT from a U.S. bank account, credit card, or debit card for their January Premium.  If not contacted by TRICARE, these retirees should contact their TRICARE contractor.] 

Direct Access is now ready to accept TRICARE Select payments via allotment.  Retirees receiving their retired pay from the Coast Guard Pay and Personnel Center can establish an allotment to have premiums paid directly from their retired pay by contacting their TRICARE contractor.  Allotments cannot be established by contacting the Pay and Personnel Center. 

To establish an allotment, contact: 

To learn more, visit TRICARE Select Enrollment Fees or review these frequently asked questions. And be sure to contact your TRICARE contractor if you have other questions.