Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center
Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.
Click to subscribe
Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)
Customer Care - PPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil
Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil
Report broken links
or other website
R 122009Z JAN 23 MID200080644700U
FM COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: UPDATE TO ACTIVE DUTY ENLISTED RETIREMENT BEYOND 30 YEARS
A. Military Separations, COMDTINST M1000.4
1. This ALCOAST updates REF (A) by extending the retirement age for
active duty enlisted members from 30 years to 34 years of military
2. Paragraph 1.C.11.7 of REF (A) is updated to read:
"(7) Enlisted members who have completed 33.5 years of active duty
must submit a request for 34-year retirement to Commander
3. Members with approved SEPAUTHs for retirement based on a 30-year
Time in Service limitation who desire continued service should
contact Commander (CG PSC-EPM-1) (Separations) at:
4. These changes will be reflected in the next revision of REF (A).
All other policies outlined in REF (A) not addressed remain
5. This message will be cancelled on XX JAN 2024.
6. Questions regarding how service beyond 30 years impacts member
eligibility for assignment should be directed to the applicable
Commander (CG PSC-EPM-2) Assignment Officer.
7. Questions regarding this ALCOAST may be directed to Office of
Military Personnel Policy (CG-133) at:
8. Dr. D. M. Navarro, Director of Military Personnel (CG-13), sends.
9. Internet release is authorized.