Jan. 25, 2023 —
R 251536Z JAN 23
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC MID200080682534U
SUBJ: BOATSWAIN'S MATE (BM) ADVANCE-TO-POSITION (A2P)
OPPORTUNITY - COMMAND CADRE CRITICAL SOLICITATION - OFFICER IN CHARGE
A. Military Assignments and Authorized Absences, COMDTINST M1000.8A
B. ALCGENL 010/23
C. ALCGENL 233/22
1. PSC-EPM-2 is soliciting for candidates to fill the following
Officer In Charge (OIC) position:
RANK UNIT LOCATION POSN
BMC/BMCS CGC ELDERBERRY PETERSBURG, AK 00016687
2. Report date OOA 01 JUL 2023.
3. Interested candidates shall submit one PCS E-Resume in Direct
Access NLT COB 03 FEB 2023. A Direct Access command endorsement is
required and shall include the very specific elements required in
Chapter 1.C.6.I. of ref (A).
4. A2P may be used to fill this position if candidates meet the criteria
in ref (B). If a qualified E7 is selected, the member will advance
to E8 on the December 2023 EPAA, if all other advancement requirements
are met and the advancement recommendation is maintained through the
date of advancement.
5. As a reminder, candidates should ensure their Official Military
Personnel File (OMPF) is complete and accurate (e.g. CG-4082,
CG-3307s, awards, academic transcripts). Members can view their OMPF
by logging onto iPERMS: https://iperms.mymilrecord.uscg.mil/login/. If
updates to the OMPF are needed, members can work with their local
Personnel & Admin office. Members are also encouraged to review their
ESS in CGBI.
6. Commands shall address any backfill requirements and specify a
required reporting date. Commands should be advised that immediate
backfills are not always available and requirements for one will
be factored into candidate selection.
7. PSC-EPM-2 Point of Contact:
BMCS C. R. Sanchez at Chelsea.R.Sanchez@uscg.mil or (202) 795-6585
8. Released by LT K. L. Jenish (202) 795-6593
9. Internet release authorized.