Feb. 27, 2023 —
R 272043Z FEB 23 MID200080757493U
SUBJ: CORRECTING MILIITARY RECORDS (COVID-19)
REF: (a) COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC 111557ZJAN23/ALCOAST 012/23
1. In accordance with reference (a), Personnel Service Center (PSC) is taking
action to remove all CG-3307 Administrative Remarks Entries related to the
COVID-19 vaccination mandate from the Coast Guard Military Human Resources
Record for members currently serving on Active Duty or in the Reserve
Component. The estimated completion date of this task is 31 March 2023.
2. Members whose military record still contains a CG-3307 related to the COVID
-19 vaccination mandate after 31 March 2023 should contact their P&A shop to
3. Members who anticipate going before a board or panel in CY 2023 are
encouraged to review their personnel record in iPERMS and work proactively with
their P&A shop to ensure timely removal.
4. Procedures for requesting action on other personnel records that reference
the COVID-19 vaccination mandate will be promulgated SEPCOR.
5. Released by: CAPT R. E. Dash, Acting Commander, Personnel Service Center,
6. Internet release authorized.