July 27, 2023 —
R 261756Z JUL 23 MID120000327021U
SUBJ: MLINQS REQUIRED USE & START DATE
A. ALCOAST 254/21 - JUL 2021 SITREP 1 - E-GOV TRAVEL SYSTEM (ETS) IMPLEMENTATION
B. ALCOAST 335/21 - CUTOVER FINANCIAL SYSTEM (CFS) GUIDANCE AND EXPECTATIONS
C. ALCGPSC 087/21 - GOVERNMENT TRAVEL CHARGE CARD (GTCC) PROGRAM: FINANCIAL AND
TRAVEL SYSTEM TRANSITION GUIDANCE
D. ALCGFINANCE 035/22, GUIDANCE FOR TEMPORARY DUTY TRAVEL ORDERS CROSSING FISCAL
1. This ALCGPSC provides guidance for the end usage of TPAX as of July 31 and
the required use of MLINQS effective immediately.
2. Members who have received training on the new MLINQS system they shall begin
using it immediately. All claims that started in TPAX will be lost when the
program sunsets AUG 14. To avoid losing critical documentation begin using
MLINQS immediately for all calculations.
3. A current list of authorized users have been identified and loaded into the
system. All AO's shall login in using the CAC login.
4. For unit training requests for mLINQS Refresher/Use as Calculator training;
contact the TAT Team via Teams. Contact YNC Ronda Eady, email email@example.com
or 601-832-7408 for scheduling.
5. Current MLINQS information can be found at https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/ppc/travel/mllinqs/.
Training resources, upcoming training webinars, and updated guides and resources can also be
found at the above link.
6. For Travel Management Office (TMO) questions, please contact LCDR Daris
Pruter, TMO Implementation (PPC) or Daris.L.Pruter@uscg.mil
7. RDML R. E. Dash, Commander, Personnel Service Center, sends.
8. Internet release is authorized.