Serve as Service Owner and single point of accountability to provide service development, delivery, support and technical expertise for product line services.
- Manage services in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs); if service levels cannot be met, determine the cause(s) and propose solutions
- Establish and manage Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with service delivery partners
- Approve engineering changes
- Oversee configuration management
- Coordinate implementation of new or changed services
- Support Engineering Analysis Board (EAB) investigations for services as appropriate to determine root cause for failures and to disseminate lessons learned when mishaps and casualties suggest the possibility of being prevented