U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides

self-service user guides

Direct-Access Planned Maintenance Outage

Direct Access will not be available from Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 21:00 (CST) until Friday, February 3, 2023, at 01:00 (CST). This outage is necessary for Direct Access maintenance.


PPC Page Menu

Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu

E-Mail News Updates

Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.

Click to subscribe

Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2200
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the 
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)


Customer CarePPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil

Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil


Direct Access https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
Log on to ETS/ETS Logo https://e2.gov.cwtsatotravel.com/

Feedback button
Report broken links 
or other website
issues here

Portal Login

customer care

Blended Retirement System Information

DMDC Logo/MilConnect LnkmilConnect

MyCG Logo


Coast Guard Pixel Dashboard Icon

Coast Guard SharePoint Online

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

Coast Guard Support Offers Online Tax Filing & Consultation


CG SUPRT offers free online tax filing through H&R Block online. You must go through the CG SUPRT website in order for your online tax filing to be free.

Taxes may be filed for free through H&R Block by clicking here.

- CG SUPRT also provides free, confidential professional consultations for taxes and other financial matters, as well as personal money coaching to help you reach your financial goals. To access these services, call toll free 1 (855) CG-SUPRT or 1 (855) 247-8778, or go to Request Services from the CG SUPRT website.


  • Access the H&R Block online tax filing through the link provided on the CG SUPRT website.
  • Wait until you receive all of your W-2s and other tax documents before you file your return. Otherwise, you may have to amend your tax returns.
  • If you used the tax services last year, have your Adjusted Gross Income and Electronic Filing Pin from your previous tax return before you start your return. You can reset your pin here.
  • The tax service is free when accessing the H&R Block online from the CG SUPRT website. If you are prompted for payment by H&R Block, please call CG SUPRT for assistance (toll-free 855-247-8778).
  • Each user can submit 1 federal and up to 3 state tax returns on the CG SUPRT/H&R Block free e-file system.
  • Read Frequently Asked Questions Here


Eligible members include Coast Guard active duty members, civilian employees, members of the selected reserve, and their dependent family members.


If you have questions about this tax service or about your own tax returns, please call toll free 1 (855) CG-SUPRT or 1 (855) 247-8778,.  If you are experiencing financial difficulty or need other advice on money matters, please contact CG SUPRT to work with a Personal Money Coach. CG SUPRT services are free and confidential, within the limits of the law.