Employee Assistance Program Administrator (EAPA) (310) 521-6136
The EAPA provides confidential consultations, training and information/referral in the following areas:
- Suicide Awareness/Prevention
- Critical Incident Stress: The EAPA coordinates all Critical Incident Stress interventions and leads the Critical Incident Stress team.
- Sexual Assault Awareness/Counseling: The EAPA serves as the back-up Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) and manages both Restricted and Unrestricted reports of Sexual Assault. (click HERE for D-11 SARC info)
- Gambling/Process Addictions
- Workplace Violence Prevention