USCG Base Kodiak Personnel Support Division Movement of Personnel
The redistribution of Coast Guard personnel aims to supply qualified, versatile individuals who can efficiently perform the Coast Guard’s missions and who, through broad experience, are prepared to assume duties of greater responsibility. To develop the experience and background required to meet this objective, members rotate in assignments within, and between service activities. Whether you are departing, or just reporting in, Base Kodiak Personnel Services Division will assist.
PCS Departing Process
Congratulations on completing a tour in Kodiak, Alaska! This list is not all inclusive, but will help you get started on your upcoming move:
PCS Reporting Process
Welcome to Kodiak, Alaska! This list is not all inclusive, but will help you get settled in to your new position:
- Schedule an appointment with CG Base Kodiak Personnel Services Division (Admin).
- Print and keep with you a PCS Reporting Checklist from Chapter 4, Section I, of the Personnel and Pay Procedures TTP, PPCINST M1000.2B (pages 23-25).
- Orders must be endorsed for the day of arrival in order to receive Temporary Lodging Allowance.
- Complete a Reporting Worksheet, CG-2005
- Complete applicable BAH Worksheets, CG-2025 & CG-2025B.
- Complete a Designation of Beneficiaries Worksheet, CG-2020D.
- Complete a Local Records Check form,
- Complete a Qualification to possess Firearms or Ammunition Form, DD-2760.
- Update address in DEERS online or at a local DEERS office.
- Update address/contact info and complete a User Access Request for permissions in Direct Access.
- Complete a travel claim via TPAX. Our primary TPAX AOs are YN2 Sara Beauford (x6696) and YN2 Brooklyn Miller (x6671).
- Ensure online enrollment of SGLI and FSGLI is complete, Benefits Tab, after logging into: https://milconnect-pki.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/
- Verify contact information in CG PAAS, once all other online accounts are updated.