ATTENTION: The CG BASE Los Angeles Long Beach ID Card Facility has resumed normal services by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Our mission is to provide enrollment in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), issue Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or official Identification Cards to all active, reserve and retired service members, service member families, and civilian and contractor employees.
• ID Issuance is strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY (No Walk-In Schedule/Availability).
• Appointments can be made from your home/work PC including cellphone (CAC not required): https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/
• If the DEERS/RAPIDS system malfunctions at any point throughout the day, please be aware that wait times will be longer than normal. Depending on the malfunction, we may be unable to process any ID card transactions until the issue is resolved. Please note that when the DEERS/RAPIDS system goes down, it is normally a worldwide issue and system outages are beyond the control of the ID card facility.
ID Card Office hours:
• Online Appointments (ONE APPOINTMENT PER PERSON):
• Monday……………… 0740-1020 & 1200-1440
• Tues -Thurs…………. 0740-1040 & 1200-1440
• Friday………………….. 0740-1040 Afternoon Closed
CLOSED every Friday afternoon, weekends & all Federal Observe Holidays
PRIMARY & SECONDARY FORM OF ID (Non-expired, Certified/Non-certified copies NOT Acceptable):
• U.S. Military (CAC)/Dependent Military ID (USID)
• U.S. Passport/Passport card
• Driver’s License/State ID with Photo
• Permanent Resident card/Alien Registration card (FORM I-551)
• Foreign Passport
• Employment Authorization Document with Photo (FORM I-776)
SECONDARY FORM OF ID (Non-expired, Certified/Non-certified copies NOT Acceptable):
• U.S. SSN card
• Birth Certificate (Original/Issuing State certified or county municipal authority outlying possession of U.S. bearing Official Seal)
• U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card
• Certificate of Naturalization Form (FORM N-550/N-570)
• Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (FORM N-560/N-561)
• Reentry Permit (FORM-I327)
• Employment Authorization Card (FORM I-688A)
• Voter’s registration Card
• Native American Tribal Document
Appointments can be schedule online through the https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/appj/site?execution=e2s1
Site Security Manager. (310) 521-6184