Personnel Service Center - Business Operations Division

Coast Guard Military Human Resource Records Section



Employment Verification 


The CGMHRR Section does NOT support Employment Verification requests.  For employment verification:

If the member in question is still affiliated with the USCG we recommend contacting the member's current P&A office for assistance.

If the member is no longer affiliated with the USCG we recommend visiting the SCRA webpage:

If financial information is required, members still in the USCG should liaise directly with their current P&A office.  For all members who have left the service they may contact the Pay and Personnel Center (PPC)