Personnel Services Division
The Personnel Services Division is responsible for personnel administration services for our AOR Supported customers. With the constant changing HR environment in the Coast Guard, our staff stands ready to assist with a myriad of administrative assistance to the members and units. We strive to satisfy our customers and will do everything we can to make your experience with us as easy and pleasant as possible.
These services are located at Coast Guard Base Boston, Building 8, Deck 7.
USCG Base Boston (pp)
427 Commercial St.
Boston MA 02109
Customer Service phone:
Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 0700-1130 and 1230-1530
- Weekends and all Federal Holidays: Closed
The Personnel Services Branch assists customers in routing and processing administrative requests and actions such as:
- Official Government Travel Passport
- CG Mutual Assistance Program
- Government Travel Charge Card Program
- Command Drug and Alcohol Representative and Services
- Transient Personnel
We also provide services for: