Administrative and Customer Service Center
Base Detachment Saint Louis, Missouri
CWO: (314) 269-2354
YNC: (314) 269-2490
YN2: (314) 269-2365
YN3: (314) 269-2311
"2012 US Coast Guard DEERS/ID Card Site of the Year"
Our mission is to enforce regulations and establish procedures for the issue and recovery of all identification cards (military and civilian), while providing the best customer service possible!
Military ID Card Representatives - (314) 269-2407
Address - 1222 Spruce Street, Suite 2.107, Saint Louis, MO 63103
Hours of Operation
Excluding Weekends and Federal Holidays
*****APPTS ONLY MONDAY'S, WEDNESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S
*****To make appointments, please visit or click: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/appointment/building.aspx?BuildingId=942
- Monday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT NEWS - 2015 & 2016 FEDERAL HOLIDAY SCHEDULE & OFFICE CLOSURE!
The RAPIDS/DEERS Office will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, December 26 Christmas Day
- Monday, January 2 New Year's Day
- Monday, January 16 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 20 Washington's Birthday
- Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
- Monday, September 4 Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
Common Access Card will be issued at 2:40p.m., Monday Wednesday, and Friday. All other DEERS services, e.g. record updates, preparation of DD Form 1172-2s, etc... are by appointments only, as well.
**Before traveling to downtown St. Louis, please contact the ID Card Desk to ensure availability of services**
***CAC & Teslin ID Card Overview - Click to expedite your visit - DEERS Information for Application of CAC and Teslin Cards***
Frequently Asked Questions
DEERS Resources & Information
The Department of Defense (DoD) is actively working to protect your identity. In order to make your ID more secure, DoD has enacted a plan to remove all Social Security Numbers from all military and civilian ID Cards. Details regarding the implementation process can be found in the information pamphlets below:
RAPIDS sites are now issuing DoD Civilian Retiree ID Cards. To learn more about this type of card, please see information below:
For the latest Foul Weather Information you may call
the USCG Sector Upper Mississippi Foul Weather Hotline -