United States Coast Guard
Visitor Access to Headquarters
The U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters at St. Elizabeths is a secure campus, with access open only to individuals with a site-specific U.S. Coast Guard Common Access Card (CAC) for St. Elizabeths. All other visitors must be sponsored, registered and escorted by a registered CAC card holder, including:
- New Coast Guard personnel
- Retired Coast Guard personnel
- Coast Guard personnel from other units
- Coast Guard dependents
- Government agency representatives including Department of Homeland Security and Department of Defense
- Business-related meeting attendees.
Anyone who does not have a site-specific U.S. Coast Guard Common Access Card (CAC) for St. Elizabeths is considered a visitor, and must be sponsored, registered and escorted at all times by a registered CAC card holder when on campus. Requests for visitor parking must be made at the same time as the Visitor Access Request by the sponsor-designated employee.
Before arriving, please review our visitor instructions sheet for information on where to go when you arrive.