Base National Capital Region
Personnel Services Division (pp)
2703 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE
Washington DC 20723-7118
Primary form of contact is our email address (BaseNCR-Admin@uscg.mil)
Our Service Front Desk Phone is : (202) 372-4027
Hours of Operation:
Open for Walk-in services - [Monday-Friday] from 0730-1130.
Appointments Available via our Scheduling Tool on the CGPortal.
USCG employees are encouraged to use our pages on the CGPortal for information and assistance.
If you dont have a CAC Reader at home or access to the CGPortal, then you can complete the Base NCR Admin Customer Request Form, add any worksheets or forms needed in support of your request, then click the submit button on the form, this will open an e-mail to send the request as an attachment to our staff - please allow 2-3 business days for the staff to review your request and process - during the peak transfer season it may take longer to respond to e-mails and request however please contact us for assistance if you have not heard from our staff within 5 business days of submitting your request.
- Review the additional Forms and Worksheets listed below: if applicable, download and complete the form(s) per applicable policies/instructions.
- Sign the form (digital signatures are acceptable unless ink signature is required by CG policy).
You may submit the forms and worksheets for processing:
- E-Mail: Use the Request Form Button above.
- In-Person: at our Customer Service Front Desk during the days/times listed above.
- By Fax: Send to (202) 372-8309
NOTE: Any forms which are required to be retained with original signatures (e.g. Reenlistment contracts, Etc.) can be e-mailed or faxed to assist with processing pay actions but originals must be mailed to Base NCR within 5 days. Your request will be processed from the scan/fax but may not be released or processed for pay until originals are received if under policy we must to have the original on file.