About the Course
The Capitol Hill Workshop is conducted by Alan L. Freed Associates in Washington, D.C. It provides managers with a timely, in-depth look at changing political and policy struggles and how Congress will attempt to shape and realign America's future as we enter the 21st Century. Available to GS13-15 and O5-6.
The training requires participants to be away from their position for 3 days.
- Gain insights into major issues and policies facing America today.
- Understand current policy debates that are of specific interest to senior federal managers.
Class Convening Dates
Resident Session Dates:
01 FEB 2020
15-17 SEP 2020
- Coordinate with your Training Officer or ESO to submit an Electronic Training Request (ETR) using Direct Access. Course code: 500921
- Write a statement that describes: (a) your current leadership responsibilities, and (b) your current/and or anticipated responsibilities involving Congressional interactions.
- Email the statement as an attachment to HQS-SMB-CG-128TrainingCourses@uscg.mil.
- Include the course title and convening date within the subject line of the email.
- Include your supervisor in the cc: line of the email.
NOTE: DO NOT submit application directly to Graduate School, USA.
Costs are paid by Coast Guard Headquarters (AFC 56 "C" school account).
Selected individuals will be notified by record message traffic of their selection. Alternates will be selected and will attend the program in the event a primary candidate cannot attend.
Kin Szeto, COMDT (CG-128), phone 202-475-5515, email email@example.com
ALCOAST 383/19: SOLICITATION FOR FY20 LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS (CAC only)
For additional information (including conveying dates, prerequisites, location, etc.) please visit the TQC website.
For course information conflicts between CG-128 website and TQC website, CG-128 takes precedence.