The Personnel Services Branch is responsible for personnel administration services for our regionally supported customers. With the constant changing environment in the Coast Guard, our staff stands ready to assist with a myriad of administrative assistance to the members and units. We strive to satisfy our customers and will do everything we can to make your experience with us as easy and pleasant as possible.
These services are located at Coast Guard Island, Building #21, 2nd Deck.
Commanding Officer (psb)
USCG Base Alameda
Coast Guard Island, Bldg 21
Alameda, CA 94501-5100
Customer Service phone: (510) 437-3724
Fax: (510) 437-2776
Hours of Operation: [Note: these are not the hours for ID Cards]
- Monday-Friday 0700-1100 For Walk-Ins Only
- Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri Noon-1500 for Appointments (last appointment is at 1430)
CLOSED on Federal Holidays and Command Sponsored Liberty. We are also CLOSED Thursday afternoons for training.
The Personnel Services Branch assists customers in routing and processing administrative requests and actions such as:
- Mass Transit
- Official Government Travel Passport
- CG Mutual Assistance Program
- Government Travel Charge Card Program
- Travel Debit Card
- Command Drug and Alcohol Representative and Services
We also encompass other services such as:
- DEERS/RAPIDS ID Cards
- Education Assistance
- Career Development Assistance