HSWL Mobile App
- You don’t need to go it alone. The Critical Incident Stress Response program can help. This, and information on other Work-Life programs can be found on the HSWL mobile app
- Is available to provide assistance with stress issues, relationship issues, work issues, depression, and suicide prevention.
Coast Guard Chaplains
- Are here to listen to you. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
- Is available to provide immediate emergency assistance for food, shelter, and clothing to members of the Coast Guard family affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Updates for those beneficiaries living in affected regions.
Coast Guard Foundation