Clinic Hours of Operation
- Monday- Friday
- 0615-1445 by appointment
- 1300-1445 Wednesday afternoon we are open for urgent care only due to staff in-service training.
- For an appointment call (206) 217-6432
- Closed on weekends and holidays.
After hours access to health care:
The clinic does not maintain a 24 - hour live watch. If you require after hours medical services please contact the Duty HS at 206-673-1091.
Contact the TriCare Nurse Advice Line (NAL) to get health advice by calling the NAL, toll-free and 24/7. The NAL is an easy option for beneficiaries to access care quickly at any time. To access the NAL dial 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273) and select option 1. Once you have called NAL please notify the Duty HS at (206) 673-1091 for tracking purposes..
If you have medical or dental emergencies call 911 or go directly to the closest emergency room.
Check – Ins/Outs
- Check-Ins. Newly reported personnel need to check-in with our front desk to update their personal data in CHCS
- Check-Outs. PCS departing personnel need to insure that they inform Base Seattle Clinic and their Primary Care Manager of their departure and destination so that the health record can be hand carried or forwarded accordingly. For personnel being released from active duty or retiring that desire to have their health record, please see the Clinic Administrator or Clinic Supervisor to fill out forms before retaining your health record. If you desire copies of your health record. We are not staffed to make copies of each departing member’s health record