U.S.C.G. Base Cape Cod Guiding Principles
Enable operations and maximize mission effectiveness through continuous improvements to the support of USCG commands, personnel, and families.
USCG Base Cape Cod serves as the DCMS touch point for the support of USCG operations within the First Coast Guard District (Southeastern New England region) providing consistent, professional, and responsive services that enable missions and sustain the personnel who execute and support them.
- Mission Support
Critical Success Factors
- BCC delivers products on time via methods desired by customers.
- BCC contributes to the entire Coast Guard by promoting the personal vitality and professional growth of its people.
- BCC leverages partnerships across the DCMS enterprise to execute service delivery to our operational partners.
- BCC demonstrates commitment to the stewardship and life-cycle maintenance of Coast Guard infrastructure.
- BCC is recognized throughout its Area of Responsibility as the "go-to" source for the effective delivery of services in support of operational logistics.