Elder Care Services
Most major cities and nearly every county has a government-managed elder care resource program, which often includes case management and resource referral. It can be your first phone call if you have questions about what might be available to you and your elderly family member. Below you will find a list of typical elder care services programs in District 11 South. If you have additional questions regarding elder care, you may contact the Family Resource Specialist at (310) 521-6134.

“Links from this page to non-Coast Guard sites are provided as a customer service and do not represent any implicit or explicit endorsement by the United States Coast Guard of any commercial or private issues or products presented there.”