U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center

click for guides
click for guides
Click the down-arrows to see more choices
Click the down-arrows to see more choices

Subscribe to our E-Mail News Updates

Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.

Click to subscribe

Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2200




Direct Access Direct-Access
Log on to TPAXWeb-TPAX
https://webtpax.osc.uscg.mil/ (copy and paste into address bar, must be on a CG Workstation. Web-Tpax cannot be accessed via the internet)

Feedback button Portal Login

customer care Blended Retirement System Information

P&D On Demand Training

Welcome Aboard

Welcome Aboard Congratulations! You're on your way to "the best hometown in the Coast Guard." Our offices are located in the Frank Carlson Federal Building at 444 SE Quincy Street in Topeka, Kansas.

Topeka is known for its history, beauty and great family atmosphere. PPC provides caring and responsive personnel and compensation services for all Coast Guard military members, retirees, annuitants, and other customers in support of Department of Homeland Security missions.

To help ease your transition, the PPC staff has compiled the resources listed in our Welcome Aboard Pamphlet. If you have questions about any of the subjects listed, please contact your sponsor or PPC (PERS) at (785) 339-3600. This pamphlet was created to help provide a variety of general information about the PPC and Topeka area that is useful to new employees. This information is general in nature and more specific information is available upon request. More information for new personnel can be found in:

  • Plan of the Week: An emailed snapshot of activities and information for members for the coming week.
  • Command Board: Bulletin board on first floor outside of the call center.
  • Ad Board: Public email board where employees can list information or items for sale.

We want to assist in making your transition at PPC as easy as possible. If you have questions at any time, feel free to contact your sponsor or PPC (PERS) at (785) 339-3600.