Personnel Support Division
Field Support (PSC-PSD-FS)
U.S. Coast Guard Department of Veteran Affairs Educational Assistance Program
To provide information on the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) educational benefits as they relate to the United States Coast Guard.
- Answer general Department of Veteran Affairs educational inquires
- Transfer Education Benefits (TEB)
- Confirm/Validate Montgomery GI Bill contribution
- Confirm/Validate Buy-Up program
- Assist Coast Guard service members, veterans and eligible dependents with DVA education support
Post 9/11 GI Bill:
URGENT UPDATE TO POST-9/11 GI BILL TEB
How to obtain your official letter from the Defense Management Data Center:
- Transfer your past 9/11 benefits.
- Log into DMDC website
- Click on the approval form at the top of the page.
Revocation of Post 9/11 Transfer Request
PERSONNEL SERVICE CENTER
US COAST GUARD STOP 7200
2703 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE SE
WASHINGTON DC 20593-7200