Cancelled Safety Publications
The following is a list cancelled safety and environmental health publications.
- Fire Safety, Prevention and Emergency Response Services Manual, COMDTINST 11320.1 (series) Now addressed in Chapter 18 of the SEHM
- Team Coordination Training, COMDTINST 1541.1
Team Coordination Training (TCT), and other community specific training requirements
[Crew Resource Management (CRM), Bridge Resource Management (BRM), and Maintenance
Resource Management (MRM) ARE NOW LISTED IN Risk Management, COMDTINST 3500.3 (series)]
- Crew Endurance Management, COMDTINST 3500.2(series)
Now addressed in Risk Management, COMDTINST 3500.3 (series)
- Food Service Sanitation Manual, COMDTINST M6240.4 (series)
- Safety and Health Training for Emergency Response Operations, COMDTINST 6260.31
Now addressed in Chapter 6 of the SEHM.
- Cutter Heat Stress Program, COMDTINST M6260.17
Now addressed in Chapter 8 of SEHM.
- Technical Guide: Practices for Respiratory Protection, COMDTINST M6260.2D
Now addressed in Chapter 9 of SEHM Rev. A.
- Hazard Communication For Workplace Materials, COMDTINST 6260.21B
Now addressed in Chapter 11 of SEHM.
- Asbestos, Lead and Radon in Coast Guard Housing, COMDTINST 6260.1A
Asbestos Exposure Control Manual, COMDTINST M6260.16A
Now addressed in Chapter 12 of SEHM.
- Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogen Transmission, COMDTINST M6220.8
Now addressed in Chapter 15 of the SEHM.
- Motor Vehicle and Recreational Off-Duty Safety Manual, COMDTINST 5100.5
Now addressed in Chapter 16 of SEHM.
- Shore Facility Emergency Action Plan, COMDTINST 5100.49
Now addressed in Chapter 18 of the SEHM.
- Coast Guard LASER Hazard Control Policy, COMDTINST 5100.27
Now addressed in Chapters 22-23 of SEHM.
- Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal Manual, COMDTINST M6240.5
Now addressed in Chapter 25 of the SEHM.
- Polyurethane Coatings Exposure Control, COMDTINST 6260.30A
Now addressed Coatings and Color Manual, COMDTINST M10360.3 (series).
- District Safety and Environmental Health Program, COMDTINST 5100.56
Program discontinued and replaced by HSWL SC (se) programs