The PSD Customer Service Center is chartered with issuing ID cards.
- Location: Coast Guard Island, Bldg 21, 2nd Floor (For elevator access use Campbell Blvd entrance.)
- Main Customer Service Center #: (510) 437-5648.
- For the most up-to-date hours or to make an appointment please visit Appointment Scheduler (AS) at https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/locator.
Updating Addresses in DEERS
Address Changes - Members can e-mail address changes to the DEERS/RAPIDS database via the internet. The e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended you use all lower-case letters when typing the e-mail address.
E-mail must contain:
- Sponsor’s name and Social Security number.
- The address change you want to make.
- Names of other family members affected by the address change.
- Effective date of the address information.
- Your telephone number and area code (if available).
Other information, such as the addresses for geographically separated family members, will be processed if you provide it
If you don’t wish to provide this information over the internet e-mail, you can update your address records in DEERS by using one of the following four methods:
Calling the DEERS Support Office at one of its toll-free numbers:
- 1-800-334-4162 (California Only)
- 1-800-527-5602 (Alaska and Hawaii)
- 1-800-538-9552 (All Other States)
Faxing address changes to (831) 655-8317
Mailing the address-change information to:
DEERS Support Center
Seaside, CA 93955-6771