BASE ALAMEDA SERVICING PAY OFFICE (SPO)
1 Eagle Road, Coast Guard Island, Bldg. 21
Alameda, CA 94501-5100
SPO Supervisor: (510) 437-3391
SPO Chief / Assistant Supervisor: (510) 437-3761
SPO Pay Approving Officials (PAOs): (510) 437-xxxx (3852 / 3724 / 6655 / 3053 / 3797)
SPO Staff: D11-DG-M-BASEAla-PersSupport-SPO@uscg.mil
- SPO Team A: D11-SMB-Baseala-SPO-TeamA@uscg.mil
- SPO Team B: D11-SMB-Baseala-SPO-TeamB@uscg.mil
- SPO Team C: D11-SMB-Baseala-SPO-TeamC@uscg.mil
- Oversees the responsibilities of military pay management ensuring all pay and personnel policies and procedures as outlined in Service directives are properly adhered to.
- Carry out auditor responsibilities of a Pay Approving Official as required by U.S. Coast Guard Certifying and Disbursing Manual, COMDTINST M7210.1 (series).
- Ensure all Direct Access transactions affecting military pay and allowances (including, but not limited to, enlistments, retirements, discharges, and separations) are first supported by required documentation as outlined in Service directives, the transactions are entered accurately, and processed within prescribed timelines..
- Ensure all other human resources related transactions which may not impact pay and allowances are first supported by required documentation as outlined in Service directives, the transactions are entered accurately and processed within prescribed timelines.
- Process all pay transactions for active duty and reserve permanent change of station orders.
- Process all pay transactions for reserve recall for mobilization and reserve mobilization(s) including continuance of reservists on active duty.
- Prepare and process appropriate documentation as required for administrative and disciplinary actions.
- Manage day to day activities and transactions, to support members’ military payroll and benefits in Direct Access and to conduct and respond to personnel review and financial audits.
- Liaison with the Personnel Services organization.
Personnel Support Initiative (PSI)
CG Base Alameda, CA implemented PSI on 1 September 2021. Each unit in the AOR is assigned to a Personnel & Administration (P&A) Office. P&A Offices are now the custodians of (legacy SPO) PDRs for members in their AOR. Each P&A Office is assigned to a SPO Team (see list below).
Personnel & Administration (P&A) Offices
Members experiencing personnel and/or pay problems are to coordinate resolution through their Personnel & Administration (P&A) Offices. P&A will coordinate resolution through their respective SPO Team. Information required to be entered into Direct Access is generated by an event occurring to a member. P&A must ensure that member has provided all necessary information in accordance with instructions from the appropriate section of the Personnel and Pay Procedures Manual, PPCINST M1000.2 (series) or from the instructions on the form. P&A then reports the event to the SPO Team that supports the unit. Contact the SPO or P&A Office, if you have any questions.
SPO Team A / Sector San Francisco P&A Office: D11-SMB-SectorSF-Admin@uscg.mil
CG SECTOR SAN FRANCISCO (007560)
CG ANT SAN FRANCISCO (000152)
CG STA BODEGA BAY (000163)
CG STA GOLDEN GATE (000435)
CG STA LAKE TAHOE (000156)
CG STA MONTEREY (000726)
CG STA RIO VISTA (000528)
CG STA SAN FRANCISCO (000158)
CG STA VALLEJO (000155)
CGC ASPEN (006264)
CGC HAWKSBILL (000810)
CGC PIKE (007460)
CGC SOCKEYE (006259)
CGC TERN (006406)
MSD HUMBOLDT BAY (004637)
SPO Team A / Sector Humboldt Bay P&A Office: D11-SMB-SECHUMBAY-YN@uscg.mil
CG SECTOR HUMBOLDT BAY (044364)
CG ANT HUMBOLDT BAY (000635)
CG STA HUMBOLDT BAY (000016)
CG STA NOYO RIVER (000626)
CGC BARACUDA (000761)
CGC DORADO (000785)
SPO Team A / District Eleven P&A Office: D11-SG-D11Admin@uscg.mil
SPO Team B / Base Alameda P&A Office: D11-DG-M-BASEAla-PersSupport-PSB-Team1@uscg.mil
CG BASE ALAMEDA (042586)
CG CEU (000503)
CG LEGAL (009475)
CG MSST SAN FRAN (006983)
CG PACIFIC STRIKE TEAM (000613)
CGC MUNRO (008887)
CGC WAESCHE (008914)
DCF WEST (046585)
DD-DETACHED DUTY PERSONNEL
DDE-DIU LIAISON MOUNTAIN VIEW (048354)
MIFC PAC (009564)
POST GRAD STUDENTS
TRATEAM PACIFIC (042916)
SPO Team C / Base Alameda P&A Office: D11-DG-M-BASEAla-PersSupport-PSB-Team1@uscg.mil
CG PACAREA (000428)
CG PSU 312 (006978)
CGC BERTHOLF (008630)
CGC STRATTON (009525)
SPO Team C / AIRSTA Sacramento P&A Office: D11-SMB-AirStaSactoemail@example.com
CG AIR STATION SACRAMENTO (000616)
SPO Team C / AIRSTA San Francisco P&A Office: D11-DG-AIRSTASF-YN@uscg.mil
CG AIR STATION SAN FRANCISCO (000162)